Ok, Tina....I am going to get you for this one! My friend, Tina, who also as a cleft affected daughter and lives in our hometown has TAGGED me. I figure I might as well get this over with, so here goes!!!!
7 things about me.....that you may not know...wow...this is hard because I am a pretty open book. I'll try!
1. I'm stubborn. Very. Ask Brian. He will be proud of me for admitting this. There you go, Brian...this one's for you!
2. I love tomato juice. Yep. No one else in my family does. Grosses them out. I love, love, love it.
3. I lost 68 pounds my junior year-my senior year in college. Yeah, those were the days! I worked really hard, ran daily, ate right, and poof....it happened. I need to try those methods out again since I am still carting around "Reid weight."
4. I have only taught 4th grade. For the 12 years I have taught...it's always been 4th graders.
5. I have a terribly awful fear of heights. I hate, hate, hate them.
6. I am a very scheduled person. I wish I were more "fly by the seat of my pants", but I like routine and knowing what to expect next. I know....boring, huh?
7. Brian and I met all because of a blind date. Amazing, huh? Who would have thought that here we sit....almost 7 seven years of marriage 2 beautiful kids and a life I absolutely am blessed to have.
So, now time to pick my friends to tag! You guys are now it....run with it...and have fun!
I was sad to only "pick" seven friends to tag....but I will play by the rules. Have fun...hope to learn something new about you. Enjoy the day....blessings...